Facebook is undoubtedly a window of opportunity for those who want to move a message or get a product to a large number of users. Video is a very useful tool to capture the audience. However, you have to know how to use it on Mark Zuckerberg’s platform.
“The orientation and duration of the video is essential to improve video marketing on Facebook.”
These are five tips to get a video to have a greater reach and reach a high audience on Facebook:
- Clarity in the message: the user must be clear about what he wants to transfer to his audience, what he wants to transmit through his videos and what is the objective of it. The goal can be to increase followers to achieve impact and that people talk and comment on the content offered.
- Less is more: the duration of the videos should not last more than 90 seconds. According to many experts, from this figure, the audience begins to get lost. If the video consists of an advertisement, it is best to be around 15 seconds.
- Description: the video must be accompanied by a description. As mentioned in the previous point, the description should be short and simple, easy to read. A single sentence that explains briefly what the publication is about may suffice.
- It traps the spectators from the beginning to the end. For this, the initial 5 seconds are essential for the viewer to decide to watch the video for a longer time. In these cases, the best thing to do is to explain to the audience that they are going to contribute what they are about to see.
- Orientation is essential. Normally, the correct orientation when recording a video is the horizontal one. However, vertical videos have greater impact and performance on Facebook than horizontal videos. This is because most users access the social network through the mobile phone, so vertical videos occupy the entire screen of the terminal. This makes them more eye-catching and more attractive to users.