Knowing more about digital marketing and social networks is simple. There are thousands of prestigious events around the world, and in Spain, too. These meetings are key for those who want to strengthen their strategies and learn new actions.
“During the next two months important digital marketing events will be held in Spain.”
During the next two months different appointments will take place in Spain, in which businessmen, professionals and brands will meet to create an even more competitive market, share ideas and obtain new opportunities. This is the agenda of the upcoming events on digital marketing and social networks.
- PRO Marketing DAY: next April 6th, Madrid will host the 3rd edition of PRO Marketing DAY. An event that will feature all the novelties of digital marketing, 14 presentations and 550 attendees. With short conferences applicable to the real world that will focus on issues of SEO, eCommerce, social networks and entrepreneurship.
- The Inbounder Global Conference: renowned international experts in digital marketing and inbound marketing will meet on April 25th and 26th in Madrid. Ideas, techniques and tips to grow the company in 18 hours on the latest in digital innovation.
- World Quondos Record: the event will take place on May 4th in the city of Alicante. Digital marketing is the cornerstone of this event that will also feature streaming broadcast. One hundred attendees will talk about how to get the most out of social networks and discuss topics such as big data, blockchain, content curation and artificial intelligence.
- Digital & Social Media Marketing: expert bloggers in digital marketing will be at DSM next May 15th and 16th. An online and free congress with specialists from several Spanish-speaking countries. Social networks and digital marketing united from different parts of the world.
- eCongress Málaga: the seventh edition of an event that promises to connect companies with the best experts as a networking space will be held in Malaga on May 18th. The keys to digital transformation and proven strategies to boost the digital company. It will feature lectures and exhibitions.