New technologies have solutions in the field of clean energy to achieve the sustainability of the planet. We tell you what are the 10 most innovative.
Technologies are advancing faster and faster, and there are many innovations that can transform the future. There are even some energy technologies that can save the planet from the impending catastrophes that climate change will cause.
Technological solutions can achieve the objectives set forth on climate change that were signed in Paris 2015, or those of sustainable development for the year 2030.
The Masdar company of Abu Dhabi investigates the energies of the future, and together with the newspaper The National and the World Future Energy Summit have prepared a report that they have called “The future of sustainability”, in which they talk about the 10 main technologies that will improve sustainability in sectors such as energy, mobility and biotechnology, among others:
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencies in renewable facilities, such as the Soluna startup.
- The blockchain with which you can buy and also share electricity, as in OLI of Germany.
- Platforms in which you can exchange solar energy, and share clean energy with areas far away from large urban centers, as does SOL-Share, which is based in Bangladesh.
- The systems to recover the residual heat that recycle industrial by-products and become a carbon-free energy source.
- A type of coal that develops by a biomass that can reduce greenhouse gas emissions. It is used in the thermal coal plants of Agri-Tech Producers.
- The green briquettes made of biomass, which make the felling of trees smaller.
- The virtual reality system that encourages people to be committed to the environment and sustainability, such as Thinc Design.
- The 3D solid-state printable battery that feeds on vegetable oil, and can be a great form of energy storage, such as that of Berekotry Ltd.
- The proposal of the ProAcqua group to implement a water source in the city, which would save water and also avoid the use of millions of plastic bottles.
- Paints for surfaces that respect nature and improve energy efficiencies, for example those of zero-VOC.