Snapchat is on everyone’s lips. Why use it with our brand? We discover the reasons to use Snapchat in your strategy.
The numbers have shown us that Snapchat is one of the social networks of the year. And that despite being the youngest, it is the one that has experienced the biggest growth over platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and even Instagram.
Many are already the brands that use it and that not only include it in its Content Marketing strategy, but pay for being in its Discover section, which is currently the only way to carry out advertising campaigns in this platform.
And why are brands going crazy to include Snapchat in their strategies? Because the figures do not lie and here we leave some that prove it.
Snapchat in figures
- More than 150 million people use Snapchat every day, over 140 million daily Twitter
- Snapchat users watch more than 10,000 million videos per day.
- Snapchat already has more users than #Twitter, #Pinterest or #LinkedIn
- More than 8,000 million #Snaps are played daily.
- Snapchat grew more in a year than Twitter grew in 4 years.
- 65% of Snapchat users upload photos every day. Facebook only 35% of users
- Snapchat already hits more Millennials (18-34 years) daily than Instagram.
Do all brands have to use Snapchat in their strategy?
No. As we have said above, it is clear that it is fashionable, but keep an eye on the figures again, we are targeting younger audiences.
More than half of Snapchat users are under 24 years old, so if your brand is interested in this audience, it will be a perfect choice.
3 key tips to start using Snapchat
- Try. Many brands, despite addressing this young audience are still reluctant to use this platform due to ignorance (increasingly smaller) of it. Do not hesitate, try different content at different times of the day, use crazy filters, create your own geofilters, etc. It’s time to surprise your audience.
- Dare yourself. Snapchat is a platform that requires immediate decisions, more freshness and marketing in real time than any other. Because of this, it is not for a super detailed editorial plan, it is necessary to be available to retransmit in real time, events, etc. since everything will disappear in 24 hours.
- Experience. Snapchat changes every day, is always introducing improvements and opening a range of possibilities for both brands and users. Make quick contests, offer prizes only available here for your followers make screenshots, spread your profile on the rest of social platforms, etc. There are endless options. Surprise your users!
We can say then that Snapchat is, without a doubt, the social network that has experienced the greatest growth in less time compared to the rest of social platforms. Sure it will continue to surprise us with its figures.
Find below a tutorial for Snapchat beginners for more information: