Instagram is a powerful tool to tell the story of a brand and companies know it. This is demonstrated by the growing interest in actively participating in this social network as part of a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
Although it already has more than 400 million active monthly users, it seems to have no end. Analysts consider it the visual tool with the greatest potential for companies, and the social network wants to keep up.
Instagram benefits for businesses: network news
Next September 30, Instagram will open its advertising platform to all companies, a service that has been restricted to a selected group in certain markets.
In just one day, large companies and SMEs will access the company’s advertising service that will include video ads of up to 30 seconds.
This measure is added to other improvements recently reported. For instance, possibility of including panoramic format in the advertisements and ease of management by allowing its use from the Hootsuite platform.
Instagram also promotes a premium product for mass video broadcasting called Marquee, designed for the transmission of events like movie premieres.
A battery of measures to reach potential customers through the application, owned by Facebook since 2012 per billion dollars.
Advantages of using Instagram for companies
- Positioning: understood as identity. Association of images to a brand in the mind of the consumer
- Visibility: increase the diffusion of a company through quality graphic content
- Geo-tagging: local business promotion by geolocation tags
- Loyalty: contents focused on the emotions and sensations that connect with the fans
- Creativity: attractive images and compositions where the limit is set by the imagination
- Promotion of products: an effective way to share with the followers the products and services of the company.
With the latest developments on the platform, Instagram for companies is reinforced as one of the best alternatives to enhance the reach of a company, providing new ways to reach their potential customers.